Look very, very close…

Can you see it? Look very close. I thought it was dust on the lens but once I put it on the “Big screen” of the computer I saw a row-boat! It’ so tiny that I didn’t even see it when I was taking the picture. I could have enlarged it for you but I just want to see how many followers can find it in the original photo.. 🙂

This entry was posted in Massachusetts, Travel and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Look very, very close…

1. Sandra says:

If I am not mistaken, the boat is red. However there is something in the water next to the boat (ship) on the left.

• Dusty Roads says:

There’s certainly something red, either the row boat or the occupant. I can’t tell for sure and yes there’s something in the water attached by a line to the boat on the left. I’m not sure what that is either. Even when I really enlarge the photo I can’t tell. But you did good. Like I sadi I didn’t even see the rowboat when I took the picture. LOL

2. Rachel T. says:

I see the rowboat, but it looks black to me. I can see the rower with the oars up. And, on opening the picture in my viewer, I see a pinkish aura around the rower. Also some little object to the left of the boat, connected by a line. Dustyroads, I love to sit on the beach and look out on the ocean. I do that each summer up in Saco, Maine. Thanks, again, for my moment of zen.

• Dusty Roads says:

I think it’s anyone’s guess whether it’s the boat or the occupant that’s red. It was just too far away to be sure. I can’t figure out what that is attached either. The ocean is mesmerizing wherever you go. I can sit and watch the waves ebb and flow for hours too. Don’t you just love those Zen moments 🙂 I sure do!

3. Sartenada says:

Yes, indeed, but we do not see in that photo if there is an outboard motor.

• Dusty Roads says:

I don’t know if they had an outboard either. I want to know why they are out so far in only a row boat! I didn’t notice them at the time I took the picture.