Testing The New Cat Tree

It was time to replace the old (10-year-old) cat tree. In spite of trying to save it, the tree has really bit the dust.  So it was time to go cat tree shopping and we were lucky enough to hit a sale!

Finally the new furniture is in the living room. It’s not by the window yet. I still have to take the old one out but there’s no holding back the curious cat…Rocky , of course.

Looks like it meets with his approval!

This entry was posted in Massachusetts, Pets and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Testing The New Cat Tree

1. Nancy says:

That works, I guess… He looks comfy!

2. Pam Cameron says:

My cat loves her cat tree! She has no idea that she got the most expensive christmas gift I’ve ever given anyone. The things we do for our cats…

• Dusty Roads says:

Oh I know what you mean..those cat trees have gotten so expensive. I thought the $45.00 I spent on the one that’s worn out was a lot but I’d love to get away with just that now! Even on sale that isn’t even close.

3. Sandra says:

Those cats are you “children”, just like dogs would be mine, if I ever got another dog.

• Dusty Roads says:

True but there’s also some self defense built in. They don’t scratch my furniture as long as I have things like this for them. (Especially Rocky since he has his claws..Smokey was de clawed before I got him)

4. cats says:

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!