1. If you wanted to order a frozen hot chocolate in the place where it was invented, where would you go?
A) Chicago B) Los Angeles C) New York City D) Miami
2. If you wanted to see the longest river in the United States, which river would you head to?
A) The Colorado B) the Mississippi C) The Missouri D) The Ohio
3. If you wanted to see the smallest state in the nation, where would you go?
A) Hawaii B) Delaware C) New York D) Rhode Island
4. If you want to visit Yellowstone National Park, which state do you go to?
A) Arizona B) Iowa C) Wyoming D) Utah
5. Which four presidents are immortalized on Mount Rushmore?
A) Washington, Lincoln, Adams, Roosevelt B) Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson C) Washington, Grant, Roosevelt, Jefferson D) Lincoln, Grant, Roosevelt, Madison
6. What is the fastest roller coaster in the United States?
A) Space Mountain, Disneyland, Caifornia B) Superman The Escape, Six Flags Magic Mountain, California C) Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey D) Top Thrill Dragster, Cedar Point, Ohio
7. In 2005, GQ Magazine listed the best hamburgers in America. Where can you get the best hamburger in the country?
A) Le Tub, Hollywood, Florida B) Peter Luger Steak House, Brooklyn, NY C) Louis’ Lunch, New Haven, CT D)Rouge, Philadelphia, PA
8. What California town was named after the movie studio?
A) MGM B) Universal C) Paramount D) Columbia
9. In what city will you find Coit Tower?
A) Chicago B) San Francisco C) Los Angeles D) New York
10. If you wanted to stay in the most expensive hotel in America, where would you stay?
The Mansion at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas D) Inn at Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina
11. If you wanted to see Carlsbad Caverns National Park, where would you go?
A) Arizona B) California C) New Mexico D) Nevada
12. If you want to see the capital city of Florida, which city should you visit?
A) Miami B) Daytona C) Tallahassee D) Kissimmee